The enVISION HD is a modular digital inspection system offering 1080p images at 60fps. With an integrated LED light, removable USB image capture, and a wide variety of mounting and stand options, the enVISION HD is a best-in-class solution.
enVISION HD has a simple to use on-screen menu that enables many of the camera features. An optional external controller enables the use of three memory pre-sets, infrared mode, real time dimensioning grids, exposure and focus control.
An ideal instrument for production areas, micro-assembly work, electronics, inspection, gross imaging, quality control, presentation and training applications.
(enVISION HD shown with optional monitor)
- High definition camera system offering superb full 1080p HD image quality at 60 fps.
- enVISION HD offers superb color reproduction, contrast and resolution, as well as a dynamic range of magnification levels and integrated LED illumination.
- Integrated, real time, on screen XY measuring grids and cursors provide a simple and effective way to measure without a PC and provides vital information such as magnification level, focus/exposure mode and an in depth settings menu.
- Wide Dynamic Range uses overlapping multiple exposures depending on the saturation level of each pixel.
- Advanced functions include brightness control, cross hair, overview, infrared, memory recall (3), LED intensity, iris, hi contrast, auto/manual focus, auto/manual exposure, and gain.
- Removable USB storage image capture allows for storing images directly to your USB storage device with the built-in USB port making documentation and traceability for accurate quality control records.
- The enVISION HD system offers a best-in-class 11 (280mm) field of view and a 9.85 (250mm) working distance with the standard 4D lens.
- The ergonomic design enables users to sit or stand in a comfortable and safe posture providing less operator fatigue and improved production efficiency.
- With the optional external controller, the enVISION HD becomes a dynamic imaging system with the capability of additional functions such as memory/save recall, overlay grid and dimensioning lines, image capture and interactive focusing zoom controls. An additional option is also available for PC based image analysis software.