Created with user-friendliness and convenience in mind, the Panthera Series utilizes leading edge technology to deliver precise and detailed images, while also making the user experience easier and more efficient.
Several top-tier features make the microscopes of the Panthera series stand out, including a new rackless stage, and a light intensity indicator on the nosepiece. In addition, the Panthera Series U and C have been equipped with several 'smart' features. Select models of the Panthera Series include the Motic LightTracer, which enables the microscope to remember user-customized lighting presets for each objective.
Adding to the versatility of the Panthera E is the availability of a wide variety of contrast techniques and a quadruple nosepiece, to give the user the power to produce their precisely desired image.
Other leading edge features include a rackless mechanical stage, infinity corrected plan achromatic objectives. All of these features, combined with microscope components of the highest quality, result in the perfect microscope for general routine use.
- N-WF10X/22 Eye Pieces
- Bino/Trino Head
- Infinity Corrected Plan SC Achromatic 4X to 100X Objectives
- Quadruple Nosepiece
- N.A. 0.90/1.25 Abbe Condenser
- Rackless Mechanical Stage
- 3W LED/ Transmitted Illumination
- Able to Perform BF, PH, DF,
- Motic LightTracer Function on the Panthera U Series, L Series and HD Series
- The Panthera L and HD Series have HDMI, Wifi, USB and Ethernet Outputs and SmartMicroscope function w/ ImaginingOnDevice System
Request a Quote - 1-800-862-0447