Created with user-friendliness and convenience in mind, the Panthera Series utilizes leading edge technology to deliver precise and detailed images, while also making the user experience easier and more efficient.
Several top-tier features make the microscopes of the Panthera series stand out, including a new rackless stage, and a light intensity indicator on the nosepiece. In addition, the Panthera Series has been equipped with several 'smart' features. Select models of the Panthera Series include the Motic LightTracer, which enables the microscope to remember user-customized lighting presets for each objective.
The Panthera Classic is the ultimate all-around microscope for the traditional microscope user. It offers modern Full Kohler LED illumination as well as classic halogen illumination, enabling users to choose the best illumination medium based on their immediate needs. Adding to the versatility of the Panthera C, is the availability of a wide variety of contrast techniques and a quintuple nosepiece, to give the user the power to produce their precisely desired image.
Other leading edge features include a rackless mechanical stage, infinity corrected plan achromatic objectives and an LED light intensity indicator on the nosepiece. All of these features, combined with microscope components of the highest quality, result in the perfect microscope for general routine use.
- UC-WF10X/22 Eye Pieces
- Bino/Trino Head
- Infinity Corrected Plan UC Achromatic 4X to 100X Objectives
- Quintuple Nosepiece
- N.A. 0.90/1.25 Abbe Condenser
- Rackless Mechanical Stage
- 3W LED/30W Hal Transmitted Illumination
- Kohler Illumination
- USB for External Camera
- LED Nosepiece Light Intensity Indicator
- Able to Perform BF, PH, POL, DF, FL (With LED Mouse), MMC Contrast Techniques
- Motic LightTracer Function on the Panthera U Series, L Series and HD Series
- The Panthera L and HD Series have HDMI, Wifi, USB and Ethernet Outputs and SmartMicroscope function w/ ImaginingOnDevice System
Request a Quote - 1-800-862-0447